Element 12 Magnesium (1-month supply)
Magnesium is key to relaxation and deep sleep
Your Element 12 Magnesium just got even better!
At About Health we are always looking at ways to make our formulas better and aligned with the latest research. We’ve made some enhancements to our popular About Health magnesium formulation. Rest assured that you are still going to be getting a magnesium product that delivers high quality forms of magnesium that are well absorbed, gentle on your stomach and do just what you want your magnesium supplement to do, like Element 12 Magnesium always has.
Element 12 Magnesium is a blend of 12 important nutrients designed to support relaxation, healthy nerve, muscle and mood function. Magnesium is present in over 400 biological functions within the body and a deficiency in this mineral can lead to muscle spasms and restless legs as well as mood imbalance and broken sleep.
1 month supply bottle - $49.95 (30 capsules | Up to 1 months supply)
3 month supply bottle - $99.95 (90 capsules | Up to 3 months supply)
6 month supply bottles - $179.90 (180 capsules | Up to 6 months supply, save $20)
Element 12 contains 3 different forms of magnesium – all of which offer excellent absorption and bioavailability meaning the body can easily utilise the magnesium provided; these forms are also gentle on the stomach.
Some magnesium complexes offer seemingly much higher amounts of magnesium, such as magnesium oxide and magnesium hydroxide – but these forms have poor bioavailability so you do not end up getting as much magnesium into the body as you do with the forms we have used in Element 12 Magnesium.
There are 3 things we’ve changed/updated:
- We’ve replaced the 10mg (elemental) of magnesium orotate with 10mg of magnesium glycinate. Both of these forms of magnesium are easy for the body to absorb and use. Magnesium glycinate is also commonly used to support relaxation and sleep, along with all the other benefits other well absorbed forms of magnesium offer. The wonderfully absorbed and gentle magnesium citrate and amino acid chelate remain just as they were in the original formulation.
- We’ve taken out l-theanine. This is a nutrient derived from green tea and thought to be responsible for many of the calming effects of green tea. L-theanine is a great nutrient, yet we felt it took some of the focus away from magnesium and we found what many customers really wanted out of a magnesium supplement, is one that delivers magnesium to their body and cells. We want hone our focus on providing the best forms of magnesium, along with excellent co-factors that assist in the absorption and utilisation of magnesium. We have other plans for l-theanine, so keep your eye on our up-coming products
- The B-group vitamins are now ACTIVE! B-group vitamins were added to our Element 12 Magnesium formulation to further assist in the absorption and then utilization of magnesium in the body. And research backs this up. However, with many people not able to efficiently process B vitamins into their metabolically active form, not everyone will get the most benefit out of standard B vitamins. Activated B vitamins are biologically active in the body and generally do not require any metabolic or enzymatic conversion before they can be used by the body.
This naturally occurring mineral can help to stimulate bowel movement, however it’s main use is as a Cathartic action to help relax the mind, and support stress reduction.
Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate
This form of magnesium is easily absorbed by the body and is especially good for the muscles and nerves. Magnesium chelate is also known to reduce acid indigestion and heartburn.
Active B Vitamins
Added to further assist in the absorption of Magnesium. Activated B vitamins are biologically active in the body and generally do not require any metabolic or enzymatic conversion before they can be used by the body.
Magnesium glycinate is commonly used to support relaxation and sleep, along with all the other benefits other well absorbed forms of magnesium offer.
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per pack: 30
|Active ingredients per gelatin cap:
|Magnesium amino acid chelate
|Total elemental magnesium
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin sodium phosphate)
|Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide)
|Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate)
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
|Vitamin B6 (pyriodoxal-5 phosphate monohydrate)
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
|Zinc (amino acid chelate)
Low allergy formula: Free from artificial colours, preservatives, sweeteners, added sugar, gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, fish, corn, egg and nuts.
Adults take 1-2 capsules daily or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- Supplementary to a balanced diet.