Bliss Ball Recipe - Blog
Craving a sweet treat? Try out this delicious & super easy Bliss Ball recipe, it is a healthy treat that everyone will love - even the kids! Pop these tasty & nutritious Bliss Balls in the kids lunchboxes, they will love you for it! Ingredients:
- 1 Cup of Almonds
- 1 Cup of Dates
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut (to roll bliss balls in).
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor (except almonds).
- Once all ingredients are mixed together, add Almonds (until broken into small chunks).
- Make into balls & roll in coconut.
- Store in fridge for at least 20 minutes (or until firm).
April 15, 2020 Categories: Recipes