Bliss Ball Recipe - Blog
Craving a sweet treat? Try out this delicious & super easy Bliss Ball recipe, it is a healthy treat that everyone will love - even the kids! Pop these tasty & nutritious Bliss Balls in the kids lunchboxes, they will love you for it! Ingredients:
- 1 Cup of Almonds
- 1 Cup of Dates
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut (to roll bliss balls in).
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor (except almonds).
- Once all ingredients are mixed together, add Almonds (until broken into small chunks).
- Make into balls & roll in coconut.
- Store in fridge for at least 20 minutes (or until firm).
About the Author
We use a variety of authors from both naturopathic and medical backgrounds. We also have in house researchers that compile the latest information into an easily digestible format.
Write a comment
Ready to get started?
Take our questionnaire to see what products are right for you.TAKE THE QUESTIONNAIRE
Carrot Ginger Turmeric Juice: anti-inflammatory & immune boosting February 3, 2020
25 Health Benefits of Pine Bark Extract February 3, 2020
New Zealand’s soil lacks 3 essential minerals – are you deficient? February 12, 2018
Plant Power September 6, 2021
Natural vs OTC pain relief August 11, 2021
Hydration over 50 vital for good health August 11, 2021
Pineapples, more than just a tropical fruit! June 7, 2021