Bliss Ball Recipe - Blog
Craving a sweet treat? Try out this delicious & super easy Bliss Ball recipe, it is a healthy treat that everyone will love - even the kids! Pop these tasty & nutritious Bliss Balls in the kids lunchboxes, they will love you for it! Ingredients:
- 1 Cup of Almonds
- 1 Cup of Dates
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut (to roll bliss balls in).
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor (except almonds).
- Once all ingredients are mixed together, add Almonds (until broken into small chunks).
- Make into balls & roll in coconut.
- Store in fridge for at least 20 minutes (or until firm).
About the Author
We use a variety of authors from both naturopathic and medical backgrounds. We also have in house researchers that compile the latest information into an easily digestible format.
Write a comment
Ready to get started?
Take our questionnaire to see what products are right for you.TAKE THE QUESTIONNAIRE
LifeMax NR™ – A new way of thinking March 4, 2020
4 Antioxidant Feijoa Smoothie Recipes You Need to Try February 3, 2020
Bliss Ball Recipe April 15, 2020
Hot Cross Bun Recipe April 8, 2020