Bliss Ball Recipe - Blog
Craving a sweet treat? Try out this delicious & super easy Bliss Ball recipe, it is a healthy treat that everyone will love - even the kids! Pop these tasty & nutritious Bliss Balls in the kids lunchboxes, they will love you for it! Ingredients:
- 1 Cup of Almonds
- 1 Cup of Dates
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut (to roll bliss balls in).
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor (except almonds).
- Once all ingredients are mixed together, add Almonds (until broken into small chunks).
- Make into balls & roll in coconut.
- Store in fridge for at least 20 minutes (or until firm).
About the Author
We use a variety of authors from both naturopathic and medical backgrounds. We also have in house researchers that compile the latest information into an easily digestible format.
Write a comment
Ready to get started?
Take our questionnaire to see what products are right for you.TAKE THE QUESTIONNAIRE
LifeMax NR™ – A new way of thinking March 4, 2020
Resveratrol and your immune system March 19, 2020
Recipe: Gluten-free burger buns & pizza bases April 15, 2020
4 Antioxidant Feijoa Smoothie Recipes You Need to Try February 3, 2020
30+ Interesting Health Facts: Green Tea, Guavas & Saunas July 29, 2020
Omega-3s can lower the risk of stroke July 29, 2020
How do you choose the best oils for the kitchen? July 29, 2020
The powerhouse coenzyme! June 24, 2020
It's cold, but don't let that stop you! June 17, 2020